All about me

ALL ABOUT ME

 My name is Bonifasius Adriano Rangga Panggabean , Iwas born in Bandung 4 june 2004.
I live in Bandung at Jl.Ermawar number 24/10 , i live with my family , my Dad , my Mom
my Grandma , and my Grandpa

I'll tell you about my hobbies . My hobbies are music and sport , i like to play music because my family very like music . I can play guitar ,piano and singing also . Because my family like music they teach how to playmusic. They teach me how to play guitar , piano , and singing , So that i like music
.And my another hobby is sport , i like to play sport because my family too and my number one inspiration in sport is my grandpa because he is football athlete

That's all about myself
Thank's to your attention

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My goals My ambition

Sumatran Tiger