My goals My ambition

 

Hi guys, now I want to tell about my goals and ambition for the future. A person's life ambitions usually depend on their preferences and interests. I aspire to be an engineer. I have always had an interest in mechanical engineering from an early age.

My interest in this field started at an early age. At first I liked to see my father when he was repairing his vehicle. When I was in elementary school, I helped my father assemble my father's motorbike. That's where my interest grew

To pursue my dreams and career. I will finish high school, get good grades and then enroll in the university that I dreamed of as a child, namely the Faculty of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering at Bandung Institute of Technology. Then I will continue my studies at the California Institute of technology (CALTECH). After that I will create my own company which is engaged in mechanical engineering. I hope I will reach my goals smoothly

That's all I can tell about my ambitions and goals, thank you for reading !!!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

All about me

Sumatran Tiger