Offer and Suggestion

 

Daffa: Hey Arya, I haven’t see you in a long time, how are you?

Arya: Hey Daffa, I’m Fine and you ?

Daffa  : I’m fine too,

Boni  : Hi guys, I heard there are some extra curricular opening new recruitment

Arya :  Oh, I’m just looking at it

Daffa : Oh so you are looking for extracurricular, which one do you chosee?

Boni : I think I will chosee Band

Arya : I chosee basketball

Daffa: Hmm, i’m very confused right now, any suggest ?

Arya : Do you have any skill in sports or good physics, if you have you can join futsal or basketball

Daffa : I don't think that’s a good idea,cause I don't have good physics and sport shoes

Arya: Ohh if not interest in sport, you could chosee classical music extracurricular or band

Daffa : Hmm , I think I will join band with Boni

Daffa: Any suggestions what instrument should I choose?

Boni : I think the guitar suits you

Daffa : Thanks for your suggestion Boni, I’m going back to class, BYEE!!

Boni : BYE!

Arya : BYE!

 

 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

All about me

My goals My ambition

Sumatran Tiger