Recount Text

Recount Text


       
         Last Semester break   , I spent a lot my holiday at my home in Bandung , because I didn't have any plan for it. But I started the holiday in Jakarta to meet my Uncle and my Aunty. It's only take 2 hour from Bandung to Jakarta , then when I arrived at my Uncle home I immedietaly approached my cousins because i miss them. After that i played with my cousins going around Jakarta . In jakarta We just go around looking for a food . We didn't go to the vacation spot in Jakarta because we've done it many times. I lived in Jakarta only for 2 days at my Uncle's house and then returned to Bandung           When i returned to Bandung , the first thing that i do is i ate fried rice made by mom and then slept because i only sleep for 2 hours last night. The next day i woke up at 9 o'clock in in the morning
there's nobody at home so i played my playstation at my home with my friend we played until 3pm and then we lunch together in warteg , after lunch we decided to go to another friend house and then played the card game until 3am and stayed at my friend house . I just did the same activities routinely until the New Year's Eve. We celebrate the New Year's at my friend house and then we played the fireworks, We also made roasted corn ,satay,steak, and many other food with barbeque grill.After that we just going around Bandung to celebrate the New Year's. After the New Year's eve, I just did the same activities routinely over and over again until the semester break is done.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

All about me

My goals My ambition

Sumatran Tiger